Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Noshahi.com is traded Buy NOSHAHI ltd registered company house Number: 11096917 its independent company trading from 118 desbrough road HP112 PU it not part of NOSHAHI food Store It only Trade from Noshahi Food Store. when ever term Noshahi.com or Noshahi is use it from Noshahi ltd
All orders and purchases made through instore or at Noshahi.com are subject to the Online Shopping Terms and Conditions outlined below. These Online Shopping Terms and Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice, at our discretion.
1. strongly advises customers to read product labels and containers in order to get more information, instructions, and details regarding particular products before using the products. If need any further information Can contact on 07400701819 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We do not manufacture the products we offer for sale on our website. Selling these products on our website, therefore, does not constitute an endorsement by us, whether express or implied.
3. do not accept liability for any decisions you make (or any outcome of such decisions) relating to you making purchases and/or placing orders on this website. You are responsible for the items you buy on our website.
4. Noshahi.com reserves the right to make necessary changes to the contents and the operations of this website without notice. Consequently, while every necessary effort has been made to present information correctly, does not proffer that all information contained in this website is accurate, complete, and without errors. Therefore, noshahi.com, does not accept responsibility for any reliance on this information.
5. The email you receive from us after placing your order is to inform you that we have received your order. It does not constitute a fulfilment contract between you and us, until we inform you that your order has been shipped.
6. It is your responsibility to double-check your shopping basket at checkout, to make sure that you are happy with all the contents, before placing your order.
7. We are happy to replace (excluding perishable items) or refund the cost of damaged items. This can only happen if you inform us by email at Webmaster@noshahi.com or cal 01494 444023, within 24 hours of receiving your order. Refunds can only be generated when we receive the damaged item within 24 hours of you receiving it. You, the customer, bears the cost of returning the damaged item to us.
8. When ever possible we can and will always put "website down for maintenance" message that may result in Website down time. We are not obliged to provide such notice.
9. All material sent or posted on Noshahi.com by its visitors shall be considered non-proprietary and non confidential. We shall be entitled to copy, disclose, distribute or use for such other purpose as we deem appropriate all material provided to us, with the exception of our user's personal information.
10. It is required to register with us in order to shop on this website. However, certain links and meat products of this Website will only be accessible only if you are a registered user.
11. You may print and download materials including pictures and price list from this website provided that you will not change or reproduce any content without our prior written consent. All prices listed on this website are subject to confirmation.
12. All adequate measures are taken by Noshahi halal Meat team to ensure that this website stays operational all day, 24/7. However, occasionally technical issues may occur that may results in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time. Loss of data or personal saved information lost due to technical issue with site, we are not liable for any lost of store information
13. When using this website, users should not post or send to or from this Website any material, for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United kingdom;
14. We are not responible for any harmful computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph.
15. On Noshahi.com users may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
Custom cut raw meat, at Noshahi.com or instore and our liability
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of using this website or from products sold on Noshahi.com
16. Rates and Price Variations: We reserve the right to vary prices and rates in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises made by wholesalers or other suppliers. If the cost of any service increases due to exchange rate fluctuations, price increases, tax changes or any other reason, you are required to pay the increase when notified by us or you may cancel the booking which may result in cancellation fees. Fee 35% of total amount of order plus £20 fee for admin for cancelation of order. We are not liable in any way if any increase occurs. Rates quoted are appropriate to the particular product at the time of quoting and these rates may change prior to the travel date. All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. Any customer ordering from out of High Wycombe Please contact Before Order as Refund is not available You will Only Get 70% refund and will be charged £10 for admin costs for more information contact 07400701819 or help@Noshahi.com
16. All meat purchased on this website is custom cut according to your special instructions. Some custom cut meat may contain bacteria that may be harmful if meat is not cooked or stored properly by consumers. We are not responsible for any illness caused by custom cut raw meat consumption. Look for raw meat safe handling instructions online.
Meat Weight Facts
All fresh meat orders of whole goat, lamb, chicken and beef are weighed on the day of processing and shipping. Please note that actual raw meat weight is always more prior trimming and processing of the meat. For instance, if you go to a butcher shop and buy a 30 lbs net whole goat. After trimming, cleaning and removing extra fats your net weight may be 26 lbs.
If you have any questions about meat weights, please feel free to call our team. We want to provide full satisfaction to our customers.
After receiving your order the raw meat is weighed, it will be cut, trimmed, processed and packed accordng to your specifications. Therefore, you order's final delivered weight might be lower than the actual weight you have purchased.
All fresh meat halal products are purchased from FSA inspected meat processsing plants.
If you request an exchange, this will be sent to you free of charge.